As a part of #MakeItMonday, Lark decided that we should make cookies for you all.
We made a very quick small-batch recipe for an autumnal treat. It was a big hit with the kids. I am looking forward to making more and more fall food. Autumn officially begins after the solstice on September 22nd. I would love to host some friends for a dinner party to celebrate the season changing. We’ll see what Daddy Alsum and I can put together.
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup teff flour (if you don’t need these gluten-free, you can use plain flour)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice/mixed spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
How you can do it:
- Preheat oven to 375 f with pizza stone on top rack.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon cookie mix in small amounts onto parchment paper.
- Bake on stone for 10 minutes.
If you want to get involved in what I make next Monday, just let me know.
From mine to yours,